1. Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are necessarily appropriate for use, or available, in all locations. Those who choose to access this site from locations other than the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
3. Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited web site and Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited.
5. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Any framing of this site is prohibited. Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site, which is linked from or to this site.
7. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
8. All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
9. Some of the services are provided by Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited whilst others are provided by other financial services, trustee services, real estate and other investment providers. Those providers offering their products and services may be regulated to varying degrees or not regulated at all. Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited recommends that when visitors click through to these providers they check the providers' own terms and conditions.
Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited is not regulated by the FSA and is not authorised to offer advice about any regulated or unregulated investment. Please seek a professional opinion from your IFA about all information included in this website or in any of our promotions prior to making any investment decision.
The value of investment may rise or fall and no guarantees of future performance in respect of income from the investments, or capital growth are given either expressly or by implication, except as specifically provided by each product provider on a product by product basis.
Nothing expressed or implied here should be taken as a forecast of future performance. The prices of units and income may go down as well as up, and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Emerging Markets can be more risky than developed markets. Investors should be aware of the associated risks prior to investing.
Currency fluctuations may affect the value of overseas investment and current tax levels and reliefs with vary and depend on your personal circumstances.
This is not in any way an offer to participate in a collective investment scheme (CIS) as defined in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (section 235). Customers have no access to statutory or regulatory protection, including the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, correctness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.
Fiducia Marketing Solutions Limited, its agents or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances.
10. If you have any questions about the terms & conditions of this site, please contact us for clarification. If, after supplying your email address on this site, you wish not to receive any product or service information as described in 10 above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org